Temperature Controlled Triaxial Systems
This piece of equipment conducts high pressure and temperature controlled triaxial tests to investigate the behaviour of gas/fluid/soil or other solid matter compounds.
The high-quality, combined electromechanical-servo hydraulic closed-loop controlled triaxial load frames are characterized by high accuracy and automated, long-term static loading. Powerful GEOsys software supports all test procedures with easy access to testing sessions. This feature is offered to aide management and help run customized test procedures for all testing needs.
- Standard triaxial tests (CD, CU, UU)
- B-value check control
- Stress path triaxial tests (p, q and s, t)
- Uniaxial compression test
- Consolidation tests
- Highly precise strain, stress and position closed-loop controlled load frame
- Isotropic and anisotropic consolidation
|Static axial load||Up to 5000 kN|
|Confining pressure||Up to 70 MPa|
|Temperature range||Up to 300 °C|
|Sample size||Up to 150 mm|
- Not available
- Detailed information will follow soon